[Vtigercrm-developers] Greek Translation for Vtiger 6 started

[Vtigercrm-developers] Greek Translation for Vtiger 6 started

Salih Emin
Hi all, this is my first email on Vtiger Developers list hopefully I am posting in the right discussion list :)

I am in the process of translating Vtiger 6 in Greek. If anyone here speaks greek and want to help you can start by editing online in https://github.com/cerebrux/vtiger6-greek-translation and submit your changes so I can merge them.

Thanks for your time !

--
Salih Emin
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/salihemin/

IT Consultant,
ErgoQ
http://ergoq.gr

Re: Greek Translation for Vtiger 6 started

socialboostdk
Hi there,

Out of curiousity - how would I start translating to VTiger 6? Ie. if I perhaps start w. VTiger 5.4 language-file(s)?

Disclaimer: I've never worked with the language files before :)

Thanks,
Chr

On 14 February 2014 11:35, Salih Emin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, this is my first email on Vtiger Developers list hopefully I am posting in the right discussion list :)

I am in the process of translating Vtiger 6 in Greek. If anyone here speaks greek and want to help you can start by editing online in https://github.com/cerebrux/vtiger6-greek-translation and submit your changes so I can merge them.

Thanks for your time !

--
Salih Emin
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/salihemin/

IT Consultant,
ErgoQ
http://ergoq.gr

Re: Greek Translation for Vtiger 6 started

socialboostdk
Thanks both of you!

But if i want to start with an existing (danish 5.4), how do I then do? (sorry if it sounds ignorant!)

:)