[Vtigercrm-developers] Extensions Porting Guide for Vtiger 7

[Vtigercrm-developers] Extensions Porting Guide for Vtiger 7

Satish Dvnk
Dear Developers,

        We will shortly be releasing Vtiger 7 GA version. We are sending you this email because you have published extensions for Vtiger 6.5. We had shared the
guide to port extensions to Vtiger7, 2 months ago. If you need any assistance in porting extensions please email us to [hidden email].

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

VTE

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Extensions Porting Guide for Vtiger 7

VTE
Satish - we uploaded an extension 12 days, sent follow up emails every 2 days, no response or feedback yet.
VT Experts
Email: Support@VTExperts.com
Web: http://www.VTExperts.com
Skype: VTExperts