[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension store - PDF Maker gone

[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension store - PDF Maker gone

Maximilian von Henkel
PDF Maker is no longer available in extension store - discontinued?

Mx

Re: Extension store - PDF Maker gone

Sutharsan Jeganathan
HI Mx

I think they sells out of extension store via its4you.brand.   Only difference is those are not officially recommended by vtiger. There are companies popular on vtiger extensions out of market place, such as vtexperts, vtextra, nulosoft and smack coders. It is up to the developers to choose:)

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 6:26 AM Maximilian von Henkel <[hidden email]> wrote:
PDF Maker is no longer available in extension store - discontinued?

Mx

Development Manager
Radus28 Software Solution

123, Level 2, Mc Larens Building
Baudhaloka Mw.
Colombo 04
Sri Lanka
M : +94773795291
E  : [hidden email]
W : www.radus28.com

logo_web.png (20K) Download Attachment

Re: Extension store - PDF Maker gone

its4you
Our extenions are still in Review (for many many many .... months)
without any resonse from vtiger. I don't believe they wil be published
and we can't wait for this.

Matus

Dňa 24. 3. 2019 o 1:55 Maximilian von Henkel napísal(a):