[Vtigercrm-developers] Export to Excel

iko

[Vtigercrm-developers] Export to Excel

iko

I have migrated from 6.5 to 7.1 and LSWYSIWIG extension stopped working. I
found that it is line 19 in wysiwyg.js that is causing the problem. If I
comment it out, Export to Excel works, but not only for current page and not
if you select all records in the list. It seems that
getAlphabetSearchValue(); is not found.
var listViewInstance = Vtiger_List_Js.getInstance();
l. 19 // var searchValue = listViewInstance.getAlphabetSearchValue();

Anyone that can help?

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html

Re: Export to Excel

Alan Bell-6
interesting, thanks, you have basically done the right thing commenting
out that line, as version 7 doesn't have the alphabet search feature
across the top of list views, I will update the extension to check for
the presence of that method so not to fail like that - but commenting
out the line is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Alan.

On 08/01/2019 11:28, iko wrote:

> I have migrated from 6.5 to 7.1 and LSWYSIWIG extension stopped working. I
> found that it is line 19 in wysiwyg.js that is causing the problem. If I
> comment it out, Export to Excel works, but not only for current page and not
> if you select all records in the list. It seems that
> getAlphabetSearchValue(); is not found.
> var listViewInstance = Vtiger_List_Js.getInstance();
> l. 19 // var searchValue = listViewInstance.getAlphabetSearchValue();
>
> Anyone that can help?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html
iko

Re: Export to Excel

iko
Thank you for prompt reply, Alan. What happens when Select All Records is
chosen, is that only current page is getting exported. I would really
appreciate if you could help to fix that. Could you please post the code
here when you know how to fix it? Thanks again

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html