[Vtigercrm-developers] Error in workflow

[Vtigercrm-developers] Error in workflow

Chris Thompson

I’m receiving the following error in VTiger v7.0 using PHP v5.5.38.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/modules/Settings/Workflows/models/ListView.php on line 94

Any thoughts?

Re: Error in workflow

Alan Lord (News)
On 31/03/17 14:53, Chris Thompson wrote:

> I’m receiving the following error in VTiger v7.0 using PHP v5.5.38.
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen()
> in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/modules/Settings/Workflows/models/ListView.php on
> line 94

Err, do you have the multibyte String extension actually installed and
enabled?

http://php.net/manual/en/mbstring.installation.php