[Vtigercrm-developers] Enable Summary View for custom module in vt7 dev?

[Vtigercrm-developers] Enable Summary View for custom module in vt7 dev?

Alan Lord (News)
Looking at the standard classes in Vtiger/{models,views}, it would
appear that SummaryView is enabled by default.

But I can't seem to get one of my modules to display in SummaryView,
only the normal DetailView layout?

Is there something I must do to get it to work?

TIA

Re: Enable Summary View for custom module in vt7 dev?

Alan Lord (News)
On 23/02/17 10:09, Alan Lord wrote:
> Looking at the standard classes in Vtiger/{models,views}, it would
> appear that SummaryView is enabled by default.
>
> But I can't seem to get one of my modules to display in SummaryView,
> only the normal DetailView layout?
>
> Is there something I must do to get it to work?

Forgot to mention, this is a migrated vtiger system. The original was
5.4.0 and the module was created using vtlib.

Re: Enable Summary View for custom module in vt7 dev?

Sutharsan Jeganathan
Hi

This may help

  1. In layout/vlayouts/modules/  Create a folder with the module name, if not exists already.
  2. Copy following tpl files from Account or Contact modules into this folder
    1. DetailViewSummaryContents.tpl
    2. ModuleSummaryView.tpl
  3. Go to the New Module > Settings > Layout Manager , Enable few relevant fields to SummaryView

Thanks

Sutharsan Jeganathan