[Vtigercrm-developers] Describe LineItems?

[Vtigercrm-developers] Describe LineItems?

Alan Lord (News)
I need to use the Server API to import a bunch of Quotes, Sales Orders
and Invoices from an old vtiger system into a new one.

But what I'm trying to work out is how to describe the fieldnames and
types etc, of the individual LineItems? Describe only seems to show the
main fields of the Quote/SO/Invoice?

Re: Describe LineItems?

Satish Dvnk
Hi Alan,

Can you try the following. This might solve your problem

include_once 'include/Webservices/LineItem/VtigerLineItemOperation.php';
$fields = vtws_describe('LineItem');
echo '<pre>';
print_r($fields);

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

On 22/03/17 04:49, Satish Dvnk wrote:
> include_once 'include/Webservices/LineItem/VtigerLineItemOperation.php';
> $fields = vtws_describe('LineItem');
> echo '<pre>';
> print_r($fields);

Thanks - you were nearly there:

>> require_once('includes/main/WebUI.php');
>> $current_user = Users::getActiveAdminUser();
>> require_once('include/Webservices/DescribeObject.php');
>> $fields = vtws_describe('LineItem', $current_user);
>> print_r($fields);

Al

(I use the php command line mostly, hence the first include statement)