[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer portal

Tony Sandman
Somebody told me there is an issue with customer portal on v7.. .
Can anyone confirm state?

Rgds
Tony

Re: Customer portal

Manuel
Yes, Vt Team don’t have plans to release customer Portal for Vt7.

There is a major issue, yes. In Crm customer portal configuration you select the fields you want to be visible or hidden but in customer portal (old version) they still all visible.

Best Regards.

Manuel

> No dia 13/05/2017, às 07:03, Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> Somebody told me there is an issue with customer portal on v7.. .
> Can anyone confirm state?
>

> Rgds
> Tony

Re: Customer portal

Tony Sandman
So, who is the target for Vtiger 7?  Kids in primary school? My few customers asking for upgrade, need to calm them down now.

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Manuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, Vt Team don’t have plans to release customer Portal for Vt7.

There is a major issue, yes. In Crm customer portal configuration you select the fields you want to be visible or hidden but in customer portal (old version) they still all visible.

Best Regards.

Manuel

> No dia 13/05/2017, às 07:03, Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> Somebody told me there is an issue with customer portal on v7.. .
> Can anyone confirm state?
>

> Rgds
> Tony

Re: Customer portal

Manuel
My opinion Tony is that recently they are doing good stuff updating and fixing things in vt7.
Better take some more time instead release unfinished stuff.

About customer portal, not really, still a great improve the option to customize fields for portal in new config area of crm. Its just missing the portal itself.

Best regards.

Manuel

So, who is the target for Vtiger 7?  Kids in primary school? My few customers asking for upgrade, need to calm them down now.

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Manuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, Vt Team don’t have plans to release customer Portal for Vt7.

There is a major issue, yes. In Crm customer portal configuration you select the fields you want to be visible or hidden but in customer portal (old version) they still all visible.

Best Regards.

Manuel

> No dia 13/05/2017, às 07:03, Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> Somebody told me there is an issue with customer portal on v7.. .
> Can anyone confirm state?
>

> Rgds
> Tony

Re: Customer portal

simonetravaglini
I agree that is a nonsense that in setting there are some option that are not working with portal.
I agree with manuel. VT7 it's a good work, but we are far to use it in production.

My opinion Tony is that recently they are doing good stuff updating and fixing things in vt7.
Better take some more time instead release unfinished stuff.

About customer portal, not really, still a great improve the option to customize fields for portal in new config area of crm. Its just missing the portal itself.

Best regards.

Manuel

So, who is the target for Vtiger 7?  Kids in primary school? My few customers asking for upgrade, need to calm them down now.

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Manuel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, Vt Team don’t have plans to release customer Portal for Vt7.

There is a major issue, yes. In Crm customer portal configuration you select the fields you want to be visible or hidden but in customer portal (old version) they still all visible.

Best Regards.

Manuel

> No dia 13/05/2017, às 07:03, Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> Somebody told me there is an issue with customer portal on v7.. .
> Can anyone confirm state?
>

> Rgds
> Tony

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Customer portal

Alan Lord (News)
Does anyone know if the Portal work at all with vtiger 7?