[Vtigercrm-developers] Control access to Tags feature in vt7

[Vtigercrm-developers] Control access to Tags feature in vt7

Alan Lord (News)

I've now had a couple of customers ask about hiding/removing the tag
feature for all users.

Seems to me like the right place for this would be in the User
Preferences or have it as a module and allow it to be disabled in the
module manager, or I suppose in the profile.

If in the Profile in the Tools section it would be a bit of a pain as
you'd need to disable it for every individual module and for each Profile.

Anyone else needed to do this?

Re: Control access to Tags feature in vt7

Tony Sandman
Same follow-up... If the user follows up the record and after that, he had revoked right to see the record, he will get
notifications anyway... stuff too much hardcoded

Tony