[Vtigercrm-developers] Conditional fields and Layouts - recommendation

[Vtigercrm-developers] Conditional fields and Layouts - recommendation

Tony Sandman
Can you guys get me some clue about which Conditional Fields/Layouts available for v7 has nice and least troublesome design? Subscription model not acceptable.

Tony

Re: Conditional fields and Layouts - recommendation

simonetravaglini

Il giorno dom 22 set 2019 alle ore 06:29 Tony Sandman <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Can you guys get me some clue about which Conditional Fields/Layouts available for v7 has nice and least troublesome design? Subscription model not acceptable.

Tony

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti รจ veramente necessario!