[Vtigercrm-developers] Commitment with Community

[Vtigercrm-developers] Commitment with Community

Manuel
VT Team, @prasad @satish.dvnk and others.

Is there any particular reason you don’t proceed with the Merge Requests in git?

I’m asking this because this will be a mess during time. I see some merge requests from other people that will conflict with some I want to add (same files etc).

Some Merge Requests will be deprecated or with conflicts if you do not review them, during time they have no value.

I see some old Merge Requests that could be easily committed.
If you don´t agree with them, close them or just delete them but do something, please.

Please, don´t make people that are giving some time to this think that not worth. Don´t make us look fools for still believe on this.

Those are my two cents for today

Best Regards.

Manuel

Re: Commitment with Community

Satish Dvnk
Thanks Manuel for reminding us. We have reviewed and submitted related comments on V6 merge requests.

We have to check V7 merge requests, will try to finish them asap and let you know through comments / closing by merge requests.

regards,
Satish.Dvnk