[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar view, problem creating event / task vtiger 7.1.0

[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar view, problem creating event / task vtiger 7.1.0

Henry Cumbicus Rivera
It happens when I click on the bottom of the calendar view (Month), the quick creation form is not displayed.
I have noticed that the problem is linked to the resolution of the screen.
The resolution of my screen is: 1366 x 768

You can try it here: https://demo.vtiger.com/vtigercrm/index.php?module=Calendar&view=Calendar

In the RED section you can see the area where the click event does not work: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzqiWVuucFliVw0OXxVtu24xdKJ?e=ccSruL

Henry C.

Re: Calendar view, problem creating event / task vtiger 7.1.0

Alan Lord (News)
Maybe it the same as this bug reported 11 months ago?

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1058

If it is, the fix is to add this to your css:

> body .fc {
>     overflow:auto;
> }

HTH

Al

Excellent answer @Alan Lord, thanks for your help, it works perfectly, I think it should be inside the patch.

El jue., 15 ago. 2019 a las 3:04, Alan Lord (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Maybe it the same as this bug reported 11 months ago?

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1058

If it is, the fix is to add this to your css:

> body .fc {
>     overflow:auto;
> }

HTH

Al

On 15/08/2019 00:30, Henry Cumbicus Rivera wrote:
> It happens when I click on the bottom of the calendar view (Month), the
> quick creation form is not displayed.
> I have noticed that the problem is linked to the resolution of the screen.
> The resolution of my screen is: 1366 x 768
>
> You can try it here:
> https://demo.vtiger.com/vtigercrm/index.php?module=Calendar&view=Calendar
>
> In the RED section you can see the area where the click event does not
> work: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzqiWVuucFliVw0OXxVtu24xdKJ?e=ccSruL
>

> --
> Regards,
> Henry C.

Regards
--
Henry C
956727976

On 15/08/2019 15:23, Henry Cumbicus Rivera wrote:
> Excellent answer @Alan Lord, thanks for your help, it works perfectly, I
> think it should be inside the patch.

Great - I wasn't sure if that bug was related to your problem or not but
I am glad it has helped!

Thanks

Alan