[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk connector

[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk connector

Zebra Hosting
Hi guys, I want to test the PBX module to see whats possible. Never used it before. I have some Asterisk (and 3CX) installs and was reading the docs here: https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Asterisk_Integration
Guess it should be update since for example most settings will be overridden when put in those files while there are a lot of xxx_custom.conf files there in the newer Asterisk versions.

But my main question: where does this VtigerAsteriskConnector.zip files need to go? I assume on the Asterisk server but how/where? Is it the same for every distro?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

Re: Asterisk connector

Zebra Hosting
Thanks for the answer but it was a bit too much in a hurry I suppose.

The link is similar to what I posted. Both state: (about the connector)

  • Unzip the application package (VtigerAsteriskConnector-x.y.zip)

But no word where it should end up. :-)

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

Re: Asterisk connector

Sutharsan Jeganathan
HI Prasad

Will this work with vtiger 6.1 community version? ( Even doesn't matter whether it is not stable)

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Prasad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Connect with us on: Twitter I Facebook I Blog I Wiki Forums I Website

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Zebra Hosting <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys, I want to test the PBX module to see whats possible. Never used it before. I have some Asterisk (and 3CX) installs and was reading the docs here: https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Asterisk_Integration
Guess it should be update since for example most settings will be overridden when put in those files while there are a lot of xxx_custom.conf files there in the newer Asterisk versions.

But my main question: where does this VtigerAsteriskConnector.zip files need to go? I assume on the Asterisk server but how/where? Is it the same for every distro?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

Re: Asterisk connector

crmtiger
Hello,

We have Solution of this now using AMI Call.

http://crmtiger.com/product/vtiger-asterisk-integration/