[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

12

[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net

hello, thanks in advance for your help, is the Asterisk Connector for 6.1 compatible with Asterisk 11

I have

PhP 5.4
Asterisk 11
AMI 1.3
FreePBX 2.11
Vtiger 6.1

when I click to call out of Vtiger my extension rings, when I pick up it tries to connect the call to its self (am am sent to my own busy VM, rather than number clicked on)

when I watch data from webapp.sh its says

unsupported Asterisk Call Manager/1.3 use at own risk
No event class registered for event type 'fullybooted'
Successfully logged in
Determined Asterisk version: Asterisk 1.6
Sending call originate request to asterisk
Context:from-internal
From: 101 -> To: XXXXXXXXXX  //where XXXXXXXXXX = the number clicked in vtiger
Outgoing Call Response: Success
Asterisk Response: Originate successfully queued

then I get a lot of

Unable to set property 'connectedlinenum'

I have Activa for Asterisk install and click to call from outlook works fine, so I know its not a calling commands from the AMI that is a probelm... yes I have shut this down to make sure it was not interfering with the vtiger connector

I get absolutely nothing in vtiger on a inbound attempt, no pop-up, I dont see any data viewing the webapp.sh

I have seen in post the connector is for 1.8, but also seen it should work with 11, no info on what AMI version

any help would be appreciated

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Rishab K
Hi,

Can we have the following information,so that we can track down the issue you are facing:

1. Vtiger Connector log files .
2. VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties file snapshot.
3. Asterisk manager.conf snapshot.
4. Asterisk extension.conf snapshot.

Along with this can we have access to your Asterisk Server.

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 1:44 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

hello, thanks in advance for your help, is the Asterisk Connector for 6.1 compatible with Asterisk 11

I have

PhP 5.4
Asterisk 11
AMI 1.3
FreePBX 2.11
Vtiger 6.1

when I click to call out of Vtiger my extension rings, when I pick up it tries to connect the call to its self (am am sent to my own busy VM, rather than number clicked on)

when I watch data from webapp.sh its says

unsupported Asterisk Call Manager/1.3 use at own risk
No event class registered for event type 'fullybooted'
Successfully logged in
Determined Asterisk version: Asterisk 1.6
Sending call originate request to asterisk
Context:from-internal

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Zebra Hosting
Could you please post your setups/snapshots  and possible solutions also here (without the PW of course)

I am still struggling with the exact same setup and did not even get it working as far as you did.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

On 2 aug. 2014, at 07:31, Rishab K <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I have attached the snapshots of the configuration that is done in Asterisk, Vtiger Connector in

  • VtigerAsteriskConnector/conf/VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties
  • /etc/asterisk/manager.conf
  • /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Akshath T.A <[hidden email]> wrote:
Rishab,

I have attached the snapshots of the configuration that is done in Asterisk, Vtiger Connector and FreePBX. Please inform customer about this and tell him that there is some issue for making calls to regular numbers like mobile, landline and fix for this will be given shortly.

( please confirm with uma when will this changes be given ?)

From: 101 -> To: XXXXXXXXXX  //where XXXXXXXXXX = the number clicked in vtiger
Outgoing Call Response: Success
Asterisk Response: Originate successfully queued

then I get a lot of

Unable to set property 'connectedlinenum'

I have Activa for Asterisk install and click to call from outlook works fine, so I know its not a calling commands from the AMI that is a probelm... yes I have shut this down to make sure it was not interfering with the vtiger connector

I get absolutely nothing in vtiger on a inbound attempt, no pop-up, I dont see any data viewing the webapp.sh

I have seen in post the connector is for 1.8, but also seen it should work with 11, no info on what AMI version

any help would be appreciated

extension.conf.png (13K) Download Attachment
manager.conf.png (99K) Download Attachment
vtiger_asterisk_connector_conf.png (108K) Download Attachment

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net
here is info you asked for

could you elaborate on "tell him that there is some issue for making calls to regular numbers like mobile, landline and fix for this will be given shortly" we tried entering another extension click to call resulted in same behavior (CRM EXT calls CRM EXT)

still see no data stream on agi.sh for inbound notifications, we see its listening on port 4573, but no data is passed to it

VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties:

/*
 * Copyright (C) www.vtiger.com. All rights reserved.
 * @license Proprietary
 */

// Location where the application server will be running.
ServerIP   = 0.0.0.0
ServerPort = 8383
StorageDir = /var/www/html/vtiger/asterisk

//Location where the applications database files will be stored.
AsteriskAppDBPath = /tmp

// Asterisk Server Details
AsteriskServerIP   = 198.140.118.187
AsteriskServerPort = 5038
AsteriskUsername   = vtiger
AsteriskPassword   = 1q2w3e4

// Vtiger CRM URL
VtigerSecretKey = 58654186453d748926d927

nohup.webapp.20140729-03:11.out (350MB log created within minutes)

1.2 million lines of this:

26183162 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinenum' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.NewStateEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/bro
wse/AJ
26183162 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - No event class regis
tered for event type 'hanguprequest', attributes: {uniqueid=1406644080.15284, event=HangupRequest, privilege=call,all, channel=Local
/s@tc-maint-00001dc5;2}. Please report at http://jira.reucon.org/browse/AJ
26183163 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinename' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brow
se/AJ
26183163 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinenum' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brows
e/AJ
26183163 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-3-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - No event class regis
tered for event type 'hanguprequest', attributes: {uniqueid=1406644080.15284, event=HangupRequest, privilege=call,all, channel=Local
/s@tc-maint-00001dc5;2}. Please report at http://jira.reucon.org/browse/AJ
26183163 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-3-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinename' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brow
se/AJ
26183163 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-3-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinenum' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brows
e/AJ
26183163 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-3-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - No event class regis
tered for event type 'softhanguprequest', attributes: {cause=16, uniqueid=1406644080.15284, event=SoftHangupRequest, privilege=call,
all, channel=Local/s@tc-maint-00001dc5;2}. Please report at http://jira.reucon.org/browse/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-2-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - No event class regis
tered for event type 'softhanguprequest', attributes: {cause=16, uniqueid=1406644080.15284, event=SoftHangupRequest, privilege=call,
all, channel=Local/s@tc-maint-00001dc5;2}. Please report at http://jira.reucon.org/browse/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-2-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinename' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brow
se/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-2-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinenum' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brows
e/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-3-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinename' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brow
se/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-3-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinenum' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brows
e/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-1-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - No event class regis
tered for event type 'softhanguprequest', attributes: {cause=16, uniqueid=1406644080.15284, event=SoftHangupRequest, privilege=call,
all, channel=Local/s@tc-maint-00001dc5;2}. Please report at http://jira.reucon.org/browse/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-1-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinename' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brow
se/AJ
26183165 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-1-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinenum' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brows
e/AJ
26183166 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - No event class regis
tered for event type 'softhanguprequest', attributes: {cause=16, uniqueid=1406644080.15284, event=SoftHangupRequest, privilege=call,
all, channel=Local/s@tc-maint-00001dc5;2}. Please report at http://jira.reucon.org/browse/AJ
26183166 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinename' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brow
se/AJ
26183166 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.EventBuilderImpl - Unable to set proper
ty 'connectedlinenum' to '0' on org.asteriskjava.manager.event.HangupEvent: no setter. Please report athttp://jira.reucon.org/brows
e/AJ

nohup.webapp.20140802-17:26.out

418 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server - jetty-8.1.14.v20131031
1090 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.StandardDescriptorProcessor - NO JSP Support for /, did not find org.apache.jasper.servlet
.JspServlet
1336 [main] INFO org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector - Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8383
Aug 02, 2014 5:38:39 PM com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.b a
INFO: Outbound Call
Aug 02, 2014 5:38:39 PM com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.b a
INFO: Asterisk Login Successfull
Aug 02, 2014 5:38:39 PM com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.b a
INFO: Successfully Authenticated Vtiger Secret Key
756004 [qtp103996533-15] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl - Connecting to198.140.118.187:5038
756176 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl - Connected via Ast
erisk Call Manager/1.3
756176 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] WARN org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl - Unsupported proto
col version 'Asterisk Call Manager/1.3'. Use at your own risk.
757208 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-0-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerReaderImpl - Terminating reader th
read: No more lines available: null
757208 [qtp103996533-15] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl - Closing socket.
Aug 02, 2014 5:38:40 PM com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.c.b a
SEVERE: null
org.asteriskjava.manager.AuthenticationFailedException: Authentication failed
        at org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl.doLogin(ManagerConnectionImpl.java:578)
        at org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl.login(ManagerConnectionImpl.java:438)
        at org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl.login(ManagerConnectionImpl.java:423)
        at org.asteriskjava.manager.DefaultManagerConnection.login(DefaultManagerConnection.java:294)
        at com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.a.a.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.c.b.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.c.b.doPost(Unknown Source)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:770)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:684)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:501)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:137)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:557)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:231)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1086)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:428)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:193)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1020)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:135)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerList.handle(HandlerList.java:52)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:116)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:494)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:971)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:1033)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:644)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:82)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:667)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:52)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Aug 02, 2014 5:38:44 PM com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.b a
INFO: Outbound Call
Aug 02, 2014 5:38:44 PM com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.b a
INFO: Asterisk Login Successfull
Aug 02, 2014 5:38:44 PM com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.webapp.helpers.b a
INFO: Successfully Authenticated Vtiger Secret Key
760663 [qtp103996533-12] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl - Connecting to198.140.118.187:5038
760685 [Asterisk-Java ManagerConnection-1-Reader-0] INFO org.asteriskjava.manager.internal.ManagerConnectionImpl - Connected via Ast
erisk Call Manager/1.3

manager.conf

[vtiger]
secret = 1q2w3e4
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate
writetimeout = 5000

extensions_custom.conf

[vtiger]
exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi)

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Zebra Hosting
I’ve got exactly the same behavior. (Glad it was not my config but bugs.)

Thanks for the screenshots. Good to see as double-check.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net
Sorry about that we have a few different test servers going

I have attached settings for correct server....

this server is not creating logs in the /log directory but did attach data stream from webapp.sh, its not calling any number correctly outside lines or other extensions, always calls the CRM Extension as it should, then tries to connect you with your self, I guessing this is broken on any outbound calls and is fixed in next update???.... any time frame on release of this???

still nothing on inbound, I have attached data stream view of agi.sh, nothing after it says it listening, I know data is flowing on inbound in the AMI

we have the extensions.conf setup exactly as suggested but there is no script anywhere on this server named "incoming.agi",

normally you would have exten => _X.,1,AGI(agi://{IP}:{Port}/{script}) but there is no "incoming.agi" file anywhere

there is a .jar file in /agi named vtigeragi.jar that has a reference in fastagi-mapping.properties

incoming.agi = com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.agi.actions.IncomingCall

there is a directory /com/vtiger/apps/asterisk/agi/actions that has a incommingcall.class

I am not a java expert but I dont think Asterisk has anyway of know about this reference, nor can a class file server as a fastAGI script that I know of... again not a java expert

there is also a incomingcallpoll.php in /var/www/html/vtiger61/modules/PBXManager/actions, php files can be used for fastAGI scripts, are we suppose to be pointing to this file?

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net
some progress not much :( finally got inbound to fire your AGI scripts, but they dont seem to work, it hangs up on callers

attached:

In-outside-AGI, show data stream from your agi.sh on inbound call from the outside world (yes we triple checked the vtiger secret)

In-ouside-CLI, show data stream from the CLI on inbound call from the outside

**** it does not pop up anything in the vtiger web interface, it just hangs up on the caller, seems your script is issuing the hangup command

Out-internal-webapp, show data stream on click to call for inside numbers from your webapp

Out-internal-cli, show data stream on click to call for inside numbers from cli

***** in this case it was 101 to 103, what really happens is 101 rings then your app tries to connect it to 101, so this issue is not limited to external numbers (home, mobile, ect)

Out-outside-webapp, show data stream on click to call for external numbers from your webapp

Out-outside-cli, show data stream on click to call for external numbers from cli

***** already stated as issue, supposed to be fixed now, just waiting on SVN push????

We have come across a issue that prevents calls being made to mobile phones and home phones,which has been fixed and will be pushed out in the next update to SVN.

From the information you provided it means that your Asterisk IP is

198.140.118.187

Please include,

198.140.118.187 in manager.conf under permit field to avoid
  ??
 ?
in using 198.140.118.187 and if Asterisk does not find this IP in manager file then this exception
  ? is thrown?
.
 ? ?

nohup.webapp.20140729-03:11.out (350MB log created within minutes)
Currently all the logs that are generated by Asterisk is also logged into webapp.sh file. We will fix this issue in next release of connector and log only if asterisk logging is enabled in config file of connector.

IN-outside-AGI.txt (19K) Download Attachment
IN-outside-CLI.txt (5K) Download Attachment
OUT-internal-Webapp.txt (7K) Download Attachment
OUT-internal-CLI.txt (18K) Download Attachment
OUT-outside-Webapp.txt (7K) Download Attachment
OUT-outside-CLI.txt (16K) Download Attachment

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Zebra Hosting
The new version 14176 does not seem to fix the issuesŠ.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net
new version revision =14176

made changes all changes as described below

click-to-call results in ring CRM extension after you pick up it hangs up on you before dialing out

inbound results in hang up on caller, no caller pop in CRM and no ring on phone, just hangs up on the inbound caller

attached are the logs....

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net
yes module is updated, and configured
yes [vtiger_inbound] and [vtiger_outbound] in extensions.conf, configured as specified
yes freePBX default context is now vtiger_inbound in SIP settings

the AGI is firing so none of the above should be a issue

yes vtiger secret is same in .properties and the PBX Manager, so I have no clue why I get
SEVERE: Failed to authenticate Vtiger Secret Key

see attached screen shot

note: I have tried configuring IP to 0.0.0.0 / 127.0.0.1 / 12.5.115.199 I get the exact same result no matter how I have IP settings

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net
checked secret for leading and post blanks... none
changed secret to a simple secret just to be sure... same result
removed post "/" of URL in connector config... same result
deleting Vtiger and SQL tables to force run once setup with new version revision =14176, same result

I have not tried to blow the server away and start from nothing, I had to do this to go from 6.0 to 6.1, not sure why we already know there are issues with jsut updating via SVN, and you have to kill your tables and vtiger directory to force a run once install but its possible there are issues with even that

on the 8383 stream
INFO: Successfully Authenticated Vtiger Secret Key

on the 4573 stream
SEVERE: Failed to authenticate Vtiger Secret Key

click to call still results in calling of the CRM Extension, then get hung up on

Inbound callers get hung up on, no PoP, phones do not even ring

Question: Do you actually have a the asterisk connector and PBX Manager working and tested on any of your own installs? I was looking though internet blogs and forms and found comments suggesting that this is not working in On Demand version either

Back to my suggestion of scraping AGI and just use AMI, why is vtiger even using AGI, its clear from these data streams you are using AGI to access AMI, why?

If you are going to use AGI  you don't need to access the AMI, and if you use AMI you don't need AGI, they are not meant to work together

AGI would be great for let's say, we wanted to create a customer satisfaction survey and send callers to it after a call, and we want the user input to tie vTiger, similar to how you're the web forums work, or we wanted a call in app that allowed customers to call in and manager their own vtiger records, like allow customers to call in and change their phone number or address, then AGI would be great and required as AMI won't let us do those type of things, and if that is where you are going with this then great, but that should be a separate project/module from the PBX Manager that handles click to call and caller POPs

In this case vtiger does not need to own or control the call, so we dont need AGI, all its trying to do is:

1.) Click to call app

AMI is best suited for this, very simple command, and you guys where closer to this prior to the 14176, you just had Exten set to the CRM Phone Extension so it was trying to call itself, I could see the commands being issued

Action: Originate
Channel: {CRM Phone Extension from My Preferences}
Context: {Context from PBX Manager Settings}
Exten: {Number Clicked On}
CallerID: "Calling" & {Number Clicked On} & "from Vtiger"
Timeout: 30000
Variable: var1=23|var2=24|var3=25
ActionID: {optional for error handling}

2.) Monitor for Incoming calls so we can grab callerID and search vtiger for records and make a POP

Again AMI is best suited for this all you have to do is keep the AMI connection open, it will close due to inactivity, that's not a AMI problem that's in the network layer so you need to constantly check if the connection is open and reconnect if not, you can send a "Action: Ping" every few minutes to help minimize the drops, it's really not difficult and virtually all the call monitoring applications both open source and commercial use AMI to do this, not AGI

From there all you need to do is pull out the "Event: Newstate" and "Event: Hangup" packets to inspect the packet attributes

Please see my suggestion email on 8-5-2014, if you need further help, I have everything you need coded and working in Visual Basic, I would be happy to provide you with the code, you will have to translate to Java, assuming you would stick with java for the connector which is fine, though you probably could do same in PHP and not waste all the system resources java uses

There are no new settings under my preferences for ReceivingIncommingCalls and MakingOutgoingCalls, even after a forced re-install of rev. 14176

Some users might want click to call function but not callerID POPs so simply removing the CRM Phone Extenion settings is a bad way to control if POP should occur

Some users will want the POP on ring and others will want on answer, so this option should be given

User should be able to define how long the POP stays up. trust me if you hard code it, some will say it stays up too long, and other will stay it goes away to fast, you will never find a settings for this that makes everyone happy, so let them set it

That's great there is a close button on the POP, but it should only close the pop for that instance, it should not permanently close only for that user as you suggested

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger@camden.net
we got this working under rev 14179, not 14176 as you suggested, but its buggy

everything works fine until you run a "core restart gracefully" or "core restart now" on asterisk CLI

then we get 100% CPU for 10 minutes then
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 600 seconds exceeded in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/php-asmanager.php on line 276

then CPU usage jumps around

we have tracked CPU usage to AGI.sh

vtiger also gets stuck in a endless loop poping up the last incomming call every 3-5 seconds after the CLI restart and click to call pops up with "call failed"

a soft restart of the server does not fix

full power down fixes, until the next time you restart asterisk

we are going though logs to see if it possible anything on our setup

to go from 14176 to 14179 and get PBX manager to work, we had to delete the vtiger directory, delete vtiger database, svn new copy, is there a command we can run to get vtiger to correctly update everything after each svn??

there still is not settings under "my preferences" to disable inbound notification as suggested

forcing all calls to record, is probably a better sounding idea then it is in practice, there are many places this is not legal to do with out consent from all parties on call, also you can not expect for all calls to go though vtiger.... it may be better to query the Asterisk CDR database for call records to tie to vtiger and if recording happens to be turned on link to the file audio file asterisk makes, in other words let the asterisk administrators and PBX owners decide when and what calls are going to be recorded via Asterisk, then you should have check box in PBX Manager if they want vtiger users to even have access to the recordings, I dont think many companies are going to want regular employees having access to recordings, its a very large liability

Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Sutharsan Jeganathan
HI Rishab

  I have used some older revision of 6.1, did some customization, fix some issues and deployed it into my Client's server, which is full featured CentOs. It is working without any major issue since the PBX setup is still pending

Is there a problem of using vtiger 6.1 before the revision 14179 for PBX (Not Asterisk server)?

Now my client is going to buy Elastix latest version to accommodate PBX.

Hope I can use Asterisk connector and use PBX Manager module to connect it to the Asterisk connector.

If I need to upgrade set of sources, may I get the difference between 14179 between precious revisions?
Highly appreciate your help.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:37 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

The PBX settings changed and got an outbound trunk option. No docs found.

  1. Did anyone got the newer module working?
  2. What is the external trunk in this case? (I am testing internal extensions only at the moment)
  3. Are the previous setups still valid? (Can’t even get them to work like they did before.)
Are there plans to followup on the earlier suggested fixes/changes before the release of 6.1 or should I forget this for a while?
(Got a client presentation on the 22nd and would like to have a working demo)

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting

[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Vic Cekvenich

file:///Users/viccekvenich/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/nsmail-2.txt (98 bytes) Download Attachment

[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Vic Cekvenich

file:///Users/viccekvenich/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/nsmail-4.txt (98 bytes) Download Attachment

file:///Users/viccekvenich/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/nsmail-7.txt (98 bytes) Download Attachment

[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Vic Cekvenich

could you elaborate on "tell him that there is some issue for making
calls to regular numbers like mobile, landline and fix for this will be
given shortly" we tried entering another extension click to call
resulted in same behavior (CRM EXT calls CRM EXT)

still see no data stream on agi.sh for inbound notifications, we see its
listening on port 4573, but no data is passed to it

*
*
*
*
VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties:

/*
  * Copyright (C) www.vtiger.com <http://www.vtiger.com/>. All rights
reserved.
  * @license Proprietary
  */

VtigerURL = http://localhost:8008/vtiger

<http://SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8383/>
to198.140.118.187:5038 <http://198.140.118.187:5038/>

deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 <http://0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0>
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0 <http://127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0>
permit=198.140.116.0/255.255.255.0 <http://198.140.116.0/255.255.255.0>
permit=10.128.0.0/255.128.0.0 <http://10.128.0.0/255.128.0.0>

exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi <http://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi>)

> [...]

but there is no "incoming.agi" file anywhere

there is a .jar file in /agi named vtigeragi.jar that has a reference in
fastagi-mapping.properties

incoming.agi = com.vtiger.apps.asterisk.agi.actions.IncomingCall

there is a directory /com/vtiger/apps/asterisk/agi/actions that has a
incommingcall.class

I am not a java expert but I dont think Asterisk has anyway of know
about this reference, nor can a class file server as a fastAGI script
that I know of... again not a java expert

there is also a incomingcallpoll.php in
/var/www/html/vtiger61/modules/PBXManager/actions, php files can be used
for fastAGI scripts, are we suppose to be pointing to this file?

We have come across a issue that prevents calls being made to mobile
phones and home phones,which has been fixed and will be pushed out in

 From the information you provided it means that your Asterisk IP is

*198.140.118.187*
*
*
*Please include,*
*
*
*198.140.118.187* in manager.conf under permit field to avoid *
   ??
Authentication Failed exception*. This is because Vtiger Connector will
try to log
  ?
[...]

file:///Users/viccekvenich/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/nsmail-1.txt (98 bytes) Download Attachment
12