[Vtigercrm-developers] API to delete attachment?

[Vtigercrm-developers] API to delete attachment?

Alan Lord (News)
On vtiger 5.4.0 is there a way to delete just an attachment using a
function somewhere? I don't want to delete the parent Document, just the
attachment, and if there is one, will it remove the physical file too?

Re: API to delete attachment?

Tony Sandman
If API can call to custom workflow....can it?