[Vtigercrm-developers] 7.0.1 import broken?

[Vtigercrm-developers] 7.0.1 import broken?

Alan Lord (News)
Anyone else seeing this?

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/588

Re: 7.0.1 import broken?

simonetravaglini
Hi Alan, it was never happend to me... but not big number of test.

Anyone else seeing this?

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/588

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

On 12/06/17 13:37, Conrado Maggi wrote:
> Yes. Face this issue with mysql 5.7
>
> See this: https://stackoverflow.com/a/10762399

I'm not sure that is the problem...

I am on a server where import worked fine on 7.0.0 and many of the
development pulls I did from gitlab. It still works fine with 6.5.0 and
earlier versions too.

All these examples are from _one_ of our dev servers, e.g. same PHP,
MySQL versions etc.

Re: 7.0.1 import broken?

Satish Dvnk
This is issue raised because of mysql server type not with php version.

Please have a look on this : http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.set-local-infile-handler.php

regards,
Satish.Dvnk