[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.1 final release

[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.1 final release

Ian Stern
Hi guys, does June is still a month of the final release of 6.1?

I.Stern

Re: 6.1 final release

Prasad-14
Stern,

We are aiming for end-of June and optimistic about it.

Regards,
Prasad

Connect with us on: Twitter I Facebook I Blog I Wiki Forums I Website

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Ian Stern <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys, does June is still a month of the final release of 6.1?

I.Stern

Re: 6.1 final release

socialboostdk
Sweet!

You guys are on a roll these days :)

On 23 May 2014 13:22, Prasad <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stern,

We are aiming for end-of June and optimistic about it.

Regards,
Prasad

Connect with us on: Twitter I Facebook I Blog I Wiki Forums I Website

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Ian Stern <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys, does June is still a month of the final release of 6.1?

I.Stern

Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] 6.1 final release

dthsystems
Thanks Stern
===============================
With
Best Regards
DTH Systems Inc
Vtiger CRM VietNam Team
www.dthsystems.com
===============================
VTE

Re: 6.1 final release

VTE
Is June still on schedule? We are looking to start on a heavy customization and I would rather wait a week to for 6.1, however I we need to know if it's going to happen? Is it likely or not really?

Thanks!
VTExperts

Re: 6.1 final release

Prasad-14
We are working on marketplace integration (will be updating soon).

Looking at the progress so far, we may touch validate phase at end-of June -
and production release may happen in July / Aug (hopefully).