[Vtigercrm-Developers] How to create ui-type 53 field?

[Vtigercrm-Developers] How to create ui-type 53 field?

kiran
Hi,

I'm working with Vtiger v6.4. Recently I puzzled for the solution on how to create users down field and I did that like,

->created custom field on required module, Later changed UI type to 53/77/101 nothing works all returning smownerid rather than username in reports.
->Moreover when I try to filter using ListView there also not able to filter the records.

Thanks & Regards,

Re: [Vtigercrm-Developers] How to create ui-type 53 field?

friedenz
I had this issue Too. I think is be cause you have "Assigned To" récord and Also your user field. I think is not possible to have two fields Of this type.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

> El feb. 12, 2017, a las 11:54 PM, kiran <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm working with Vtiger v6.4. Recently I puzzled for the solution on how to
> create users down field and I did that like,
>
> ->created custom field on required module, Later changed UI type to
> 53/77/101 nothing works all returning smownerid rather than username in
> reports.
> ->Moreover when I try to filter using ListView there also not able to filter
> the records.
>

> Thanks & Regards,

Re: [Vtigercrm-Developers] How to create ui-type 53 field?

kiran
I might think that it is possible with big workaround on vtiger_crmentity table.

What do you say?

Regards,