Vtiger 6.6

tablemint
Hi, does anyone know if there is going to be a 6.6 version with bug fixes from 6.5?

If I understand correctly 7.0.0 is a big change, and there won't be a clean migration possibly - with 3rd party modules intact?

Re: Vtiger 6.6

simonetravaglini
No, next relase will be 7.0 and they will relase also a migration script.

Hi, does anyone know if there is going to be a 6.6 version with bug fixes
from 6.5?

If I understand correctly 7.0.0 is a big change, and there won't be a clean
migration possibly - with 3rd party modules intact?

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Vtiger 6.6

tablemint
yikes...ok thanks!

Curious to see which 3rd party developers (VTE, its4you, etc) offer a free upgrade to VT 7 for their modules...

Re: Vtiger 6.6

Alan Lord (News)
On 01/02/17 16:39, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> PRobably they will ask money to update modules... they need to work to
> modifiy modules to make it working with vtiger7!

I agree.

Although our GeoTools module, in the Marketplace, already works with
version 7 as it is supported in vtiger On-Demand.

VTE

Re: Vtiger 6.6

VTE
As long as you are on our extension pack membership - there will be no cost for the upgrade.

Thanks
VT Experts
Email: Support@VTExperts.com
Web: http://www.VTExperts.com
Skype: VTExperts
Phone: +1 (818) 495-5557

Re: Vtiger 6.6

Somsak Artwawoot
Hey, that not much modifications.... ! Cosmetic surgery rather....   Paid for the 5.4, 6.0 now 7.0?
I don't think I wish to pay again.
By the way, if this will be forced how about upgrading? Through Extension store? Maybe just new version of extensions, and coins goes to vtiger again?

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Simone Travaglini <[hidden email]> wrote:
PRobably they will ask money to update modules... they need to work to modifiy modules to make it working with vtiger7!

yikes...ok thanks!

Curious to see which 3rd party developers (VTE, its4you, etc) offer a free
upgrade to VT 7 for their modules...

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente necessario!

Re: Vtiger 6.6

its4you
We are working on 7.x extensions and it's not only cosmetic
modification. Like 7.x don't support LEFT_PANNEL so we need first
analyse how to implement and then programm it for 7.x and change core of
6.x extension. We will provide for all 6.x licenses one year free
upgrades (also into 7.x). For vtiger 6.x License we provide unlimeted
upgrade (from 6.0 into 6.5 are all updates for free), so if you will
still use vtiger 6.x you don't need pay to us. Not after one, two or
many years. I hope you understand that we are also a company with
workers. We think our Licenses conditions are fair for vtiger community.

Matus

Dňa 2. 2. 2017 o 8:47 Somsak Artwawoot napísal(a):

> Hey, that not much modifications.... ! Cosmetic surgery rather....
> Paid for the 5.4, 6.0 now 7.0?
> I don't think I wish to pay again.
> By the way, if this will be forced how about upgrading? Through
> Extension store? Maybe just new version of extensions, and coins goes to
> vtiger again?
>

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Simone Travaglini
> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     PRobably they will ask money to update modules... they need to work
>     to modifiy modules to make it working with vtiger7!

>     <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>         yikes...ok thanks!
>
>         Curious to see which 3rd party developers (VTE, its4you, etc)
>         offer a free
>         upgrade to VT 7 for their modules...
>

>         --
>         Nabble.com.
>         http://www.vtiger.com/
>

>     --
>     Simone Travaglini
>     328 5499846
>     Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

>     Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
>     necessario!

>     http://www.vtiger.com/

Re: Vtiger 6.6

Conrado Maggi
I'vent decided yet but most probably I will provide a discount for new licenses base on how long have been since your purchase.

Like Matus, more than a year ago the discount will be 0%. People that bought in the last 12 month will get some discount for sure.

Cheers,
Conrado