Visiting you all in Europe

Richie-4
Hi!
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. So, kindly forgive me and direct me how to handle
these kinds of posts.

I will be visiting Europe in November to meet you all.
I need to plan the length of my stay and accordingly apply for the
visa. Those of you , who would like me to visit you, kindly contact me at richie at vtiger dot com.
It will be nice if you could also state what will be the expected duration you would like me to be
in your presence.

This will help plan my trip. I would love meeting as many of you as possible.

I am okay with travelling across Europe.

Thank You,
Richie

Re: Visiting you all in Europe

Matjaz.Slak

Hi!

Richie, Europe is a big place :)

Can you tell us more about your plans? Where you plan to start, what would you like to visit?

Only then can we try to offer you "detours" in order to visit us all.

Matjaz Slak
[hidden email]

Atol d.o.o.  |  http://www.atol.si  |  tel. +386 1 510 15 30

Richie <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

11.08.2006 08:03

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[Vtigercrm-developers] Visiting you all in Europe

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Visiting you all in Europe

Richie-4
Hello!

I do understand what you are saying.
I really do not have much of a plan as of now.
Hence, I wanted to get the list of all those who would like
me to visit them and then probably I could ask you
to chart out the "detours".

As of now, the one certain thing is to attend the
http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/index.php?module=4&action=3
competition.

I think I am not making sense but this is all the info I have as of now.
Once I get a list of who all I need to visit, I can apply for the visa for Europe.

Richie

---- [hidden email]<[hidden email]> wrote ----