VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE

VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
This post was updated on .
We are happy to announce the release of Corrensa - VTiger Extension/Gadget for Gmail, Outlook, & Office 365 (OWA) . The extension integrates with email client and allows to view, edit & create VTiger records as well as attach emails to VTiger from the email client.

We are excited about the potential of this extension and will be improving it on daily basis. Please send us suggestions and feedback so we can make it better!

Note, Outlook(Desktop) version is still in progress

User Features

  • Automated Contact/Lead Lookup
  • View, Edit & Create Records
  • Supports Leads, Contacts, Organizations, Tickets, Organizations, Activities & Emails
  • Withing a single click – Attach an Emails messages from Email to VTiger.
  • Powerful Search (in the extension)

Admin Features

  • Control User Access(activate/deactivate)
  • Customize the fields(labels, icons, layout, blocks)
  • Reseller Program (Coming Soon)
  • Whitelabel (Coming Soon)

Useful Links

Official website: http://www.corrensa.com (will open in new window)
Sign Up: http://www.corrensa.com/sign-up/ (will open in new window)
User/Admin Documentation: http://www.corrensa.com/documentation/ (will open in new window)
Intro Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcBgeuxaBtk (will open in new window)
Tutorial Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5LzHsXf7QJvzKCu0LOflDHKOEclGNcFS (will open in new window)

Preview

VT Experts
Email: Support@VTExperts.com
Web: http://www.VTExperts.com
Skype: VTExperts
Phone: +1 (818) 495-5557

Re: [Corrensa] - GMail Gadget For Vtiger Open Source is now Available!

Preexo
Wow, I like the look and the outlined features sound like something that could be a very valuable addition to the email-vtiger integration. Vtiger is actually lacking here badly, the outlook addon doesn't really work and I haven't come across anything else until now!

Unfortunately that product is of no use for us though, we have our own domain with our own mailserver in-house. I wonder... who is actually using googlemail in a corporate environment?

Re: [Corrensa] - GMail Gadget For Vtiger Open Source is now Available!

Alan Lord (News)
That's awesome.

And you beat us too it! I had been thinking of building something like
this for a while now but never got further than the "thinking stage" - lol.

A quick question...

Is this a Gadget for Google Apps or is this purely a Chrome Extension?
We were thinking of making something like the Google Apps gadget for
Sugar which is not - as far as I can tell - limited to Chrome browsers.

Al

On 15/12/15 03:37, Preexo wrote:
> Unfortunately that product is of no use for us though, we have our own
> domain with our own mailserver in-house. I wonder... who is actually using
> googlemail in a corporate environment?

Apparently, *Millions* of companies use Google Apps for Business...

https://blog.bettercloud.com/google-apps-stats/

VTE

Re: [Corrensa] - GMail Gadget For Vtiger Open Source is now Available!

VTE
Gmail/Google Mail is a free, however google does have "Google Apps for Business" which is a pretty nice, so it does work with that as well.

You must be using something for your email? outlook? If so, we have plans to have this available for outlook as well.

VTE

VTE

Re: [Corrensa] - GMail Gadget For Vtiger Open Source is now Available!

VTE
We are happy to announce the plans for Outlook integration. It will be ready by February 1st.

You can read more about it here: http://www.corrensa.com/corrensa-vtiger-outlook-plugin-development-in-progress/

Thanks!

Yeah, a proper Outlook integration will be very very interesting! Really good news!
VTE

Re: [Corrensa] - GMail Gadget For Vtiger Open Source is now Available!

VTE
Ability to Link Emails from GMail to Vtiger has been added!

More information: http://www.corrensa.com/corrensa-attach-email-messages-from-gmail-to-vtiger/

How it works: https://youtu.be/k1Xl8qEt6DU

http://www.corrensa.com

Thanks!
VT Experts
Email: Support@VTExperts.com
Web: http://www.VTExperts.com
Skype: VTExperts
Phone: +1 (818) 495-5557

VTE

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
We are excited to announce that Corrensa is now available on Office 365 (Outlook Webmail). The Extension can be installed from Google Chrome Store. Please sign up to get started!

More information: http://www.corrensa.com/vtiger-office-365-outlook-web-access-is-now-available/

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
Search capabilities within email!

https://www.corrensa.com/vtiger-record-search-in-your-gmail-outlook-office-365/

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
We are thrilled to announce that Outlook Plugin for VTiger is now available!

Instructions how to install & setup instructions can be found here: https://www.corrensa.com/how-to-install-outlook-plugin-for-vtiger/

Preview Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW5Lfu9-NJk

The addon is currently free - feedback is appreciated.

Preexo
VTE

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
We are excited to announce the release of the new and improved Corrensa – VTiger Extension for Outlook, Gmail & Office 365. The latest update includes minor bug fixes as well as a lot of new features such as email linking from Outlook to VTiger, support for Invoices, Quotes & Sales Orders, Comments, Email tab & many more!

Here's the article detailing the update: https://www.corrensa.com/new-release-stable-version-for-outlook-comments-invoices-quotes-sales-orders/

Looking forward to some feedback!

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
We are thrilled to announce the release of new and improved Corrensa extension for VTiger & Outlook/Gmail/Office 365!

We've put a lot of time and effort into the latest release and added many amazing features to make it even more user friendly & easy to use.

First, we got rid of the dashboard, which was outside VTiger and moved the configuration panel inside VTiger. In addition, once you log into Corrensa extension (in VTiger) - you will see the documentation and configuration options side by side. Also, the user management & billing options are now in VTiger as well.

Second, we added many features that are currently supported in VTiger and because of that - you will now be able to do even more with the Outlook or Gmail plugin. Newly added features are:
  • View & Search Quotes, Sales Orders & Invoices
  • Add & View Comments on the Contact & Lead
  • Improved email linking for Outlook & Gmail
  • Tracking record changes (identical to "Updates" section in VTiger)
  • Attaching & Downloading Documents to/from VTiger
  • Multi Sender/Recipient lookup
  • Contact & Lead Address formatting

We are committed to making this a "must have" extension for everyone using VTiger and are always open to suggestions & ideas. For any inquires - please shoot us an email at support@vtexperts.com

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
New version has been released.

Change log:

- Stability improvements
- Toolbar in outlook would not expand all the way

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
New Feature: Add Comments to Leads/Contacts & Opportunities/Tickets

We are excited to announce a long waited feature – ability to add comments  to VTiger Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and Tickets! We’ve added a button on the summary view, which allows to see if and how many comments the record has and add new comments.. We designed it to be very user friendly, meaning that you can add the comments without leaving the summary view.

As for tickets and opportunities – we add a section at the bottom of the toolbar, which shows number of comments e.g “3 comments” and as you click on the arrow – it expands the section and displays the comments with ability to add type a new comment and post it from the same area.

https://www.corrensa.com/new-feature-add-comments-to-leads-contacts-opportunities-tickets/

This feature is available for Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 Plugin.

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
We are thrilled to release one of the most requested features in the last 12 months – advanced email linking. This feature allows Outlook/Gmail users to not only attach emails to leads/contacts, but also to tickets, opportunities, vendors & organizations.

In addition, you can attach the email to multiple contacts, leads, tickets, etc.. meaning that you will be able to initiate search from your email inbox and pick which records to link the email to.

Furthermore, you can now upload email attachments as documents into VTiger and associate it with any record. If that wasn’t enough – we also added ability to create a comment out of the email body and post it to any of the mentioned module.

Feature List:

- Attach emails to contacts/leads/vendors/organizations
- Attach emails to Tickets/Opportunities
- Post comment to supported records as you are attaching email
- Attach email attachments as vtiger documents and link them to supported records.

Video demonstrating Advanced Email Linking feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gphuMsrkiP0

More Details: https://www.corrensa.com/advanced-email-linking-for-vtiger/

VTE

Re: VTiger - Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 (OWA) Extension/Gadget

VTE
Released 2 new videos that demos plugins' functionality on both Outlook and Gmail.

Gmail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc4Tz0mZTko

Outlook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sNikAQLFk4