Re: Set up of dev environment [SCAN_OK]

Alan Lord (News)

On 18/07/17 20:42, Mark wrote: > Hi all, > > Is there a guide to manually setting up a dev environment. I have edited > the config.inc.php file with the database credentials and create the > database manually but I just geth the white screen of death without > anything in the log files, web dev console etc. It appears to fail on > some ajax call. Also, make sure the $Site_URL and path are correct in the config.inc.php file. If you enable error reporting and use the javascript console in your browser you should get to see what the error is. _______________________________________________ http://www.vtiger.com/

Si deseas dejar de recibir estos correos, por favor haz clic  aquí.