Re: Mail Converter didn't work [SCAN_OK]

Re: Mail Converter didn't work [SCAN_OK]

Satish Dvnk

Hi Joan,

Following commit will solve your issue. Please use following patch and use in your installed source

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/21dddb9e0106305878e34c476448b520a9b3bcc6

regards,
Satish.Dvnk

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 3:00 PM, JoanC <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, I got the following message when try to access Mail Converter

Input array has 1 params, does not match query: 'SELECT * FROM
vtiger_mailscanner WHERE scannerid = '

Once message appears, nothing works on the screen, just surfing back to
previous screens with the browser I can recover control

<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n21022/error.jpg>

I'll appreciatte your help

Thank you

JOan

Si deseas dejar de recibir estos correos, por favor haz clic  aquí.