PHP Optimizer to use?

Richie-4
Hello!

I plan to use a php optimizer along with the product.
Which optimizer do you suggest that we use please?

APC
e-Accelerator
Zend
etc

Please note, it needs to be open source or something that permits us to bundle
the same.

Richie

Re: PHP Optimizer to use?

Sergio A. Kessler-2
AFAIK, APC is the only open source one, that is mantained...
(and the APC mantainer is rasmus, the same guy that created php)

/sak