Opinions on vtiger5

Matthew Brichacek
Richie wrote me this AM to ask what I thought about the new RC.  While I
really like the latest release I think Richie deserves a pat on the back
for turning around the project management aspects as well.  Those of us
who have tried our hand at nerd herding know this is no small feat and I
thought it was appropriate considering all the heat he took from me and
others when the project was at it's worst.  Good job Richie, as there is
always room for improvement I am sure you understand that your job is
not done yet, but I can certainly see the improvements and I think your
community and development team does as well.

WOOT WOOT!

Matt