New vtiger sub project on sf.net

Matthew Brichacek
I just submitted my application for a vtiger based project on
sourceforge.  When I first came to the vtiger project this is what I
wanted to do, but the system has not been ready, in my opinion, until
now.  The project is going to be something like Asterisk@Home but with
many more features and a more modular system.  Long story short.. a
debian based install CD with vtiger, joomla, asterisk and more.  The
debian packages and task packages will probably be made available as
well for general consumption.

Is someone still maintaining a set of debian packages for vtiger?

Matt

Re: New vtiger sub project on sf.net

fboudra (Bugzilla)
hi matt,

Le mercredi 16 août 2006 00:21, Matthew Brichacek a écrit :
> Is someone still maintaining a set of debian packages for vtiger?

i maintain debian package, current are for 4.x not updated yet to 5.x.
unfortunately, they can't enter in debian officially caused by some legal
issue. For more informations, you can search the mailing list and my posts.

At the moment, i lack of time to do the work to produce a proper source
package, and i wish to have this time soon.

cheers,

Fathi

Re: New vtiger sub project on sf.net

Matthew Brichacek
I read the list entries a while back, it's unfortunate but not terribly
surprising.  You're more than welcome to use the repo for this future
project as an official home to your packages.  Let me know if you get
back into this, if I get some time to build a package set before you
I'll do the same.

Matt

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 09:30 +0200, Fathi Boudra wrote:

> hi matt,
>
> Le mercredi 16 août 2006 00:21, Matthew Brichacek a écrit :
> > Is someone still maintaining a set of debian packages for vtiger?
>
> i maintain debian package, current are for 4.x not updated yet to 5.x.
> unfortunately, they can't enter in debian officially caused by some legal
> issue. For more informations, you can search the mailing list and my posts.
>
> At the moment, i lack of time to do the work to produce a proper source
> package, and i wish to have this time soon.
>
> cheers,
>
> Fathi

Re: New vtiger sub project on sf.net

Sergio A. Kessler-2
why not http://code.google.com/hosting/ instead of sourceforge ?  ;-)

/sak

On 8/15/06, Matthew Brichacek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just submitted my application for a vtiger based project on
> sourceforge.  When I first came to the vtiger project this is what I
> wanted to do, but the system has not been ready, in my opinion, until
> now.  The project is going to be something like Asterisk@Home but with
> many more features and a more modular system.  Long story short.. a
> debian based install CD with vtiger, joomla, asterisk and more.  The
> debian packages and task packages will probably be made available as
> well for general consumption.
>
> Is someone still maintaining a set of debian packages for vtiger?
>
> Matt

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: New vtiger sub project on sf.net

Matthew Brichacek
I forgot that google had that... have you tried it for hosting a
project?

Matt

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 21:12 -0300, Sergio A. Kessler wrote:

> why not http://code.google.com/hosting/ instead of sourceforge ?  ;-)
>
> /sak
>
> On 8/15/06, Matthew Brichacek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I just submitted my application for a vtiger based project on
> > sourceforge.  When I first came to the vtiger project this is what I
> > wanted to do, but the system has not been ready, in my opinion, until
> > now.  The project is going to be something like Asterisk@Home but with
> > many more features and a more modular system.  Long story short.. a
> > debian based install CD with vtiger, joomla, asterisk and more.  The
> > debian packages and task packages will probably be made available as
> > well for general consumption.
> >
> > Is someone still maintaining a set of debian packages for vtiger?
> >
> > Matt

> > Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: New vtiger sub project on sf.net

Sergio A. Kessler-2
nope,
but seems very nice, I think this will kick some asses in sourceforge... :-)