New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

saint-3
Folks

Here is the resized preview of new configuration wizard, that we are working on. We started the color with blue.. and came across these color variants Model A and Model B. Want to know which color sample looks appealing to you..

thanks,
Saint

Model A

or this one..?

Model B

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

Abos
Hi saint, my vote go to model A, more soft for me.
Aïssa
Saint a écrit :

> Folks
>
> Here is the resized preview of new configuration wizard, that we are
> working on. We started the color with blue.. and came across these
> color variants Model A and Model B. Want to know which color sample
> looks appealing to you..
>
> thanks,
> Saint
>

> *Model A*
>

> or this one..?
>
> *Model B
>
> *

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

Josh Lee-2
Saint wrote:

> Folks
>
> Here is the resized preview of new configuration wizard, that we are
> working on. We started the color with blue.. and came across these
> color variants Model A and Model B. Want to know which color sample
> looks appealing to you..
>
> thanks,
> Saint
>

> *Model A*
>

> or this one..?
>
> *Model B
>
> *

Heh, I like B, it is bolder.

--
Josh Lee
Software Engineer

jlee.vcf (231 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

Jorge Garifuna
I like model A

--
Jorge Garifuna
Professional Web Developer

On 3/30/06, Josh Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Saint wrote:

> Folks
>
> Here is the resized preview of new configuration wizard, that we are
> working on. We started the color with blue.. and came across these
> color variants Model A and Model B. Want to know which color sample
> looks appealing to you..
>
> thanks,
> Saint
>

> *Model A*
>

> or this one..?
>
> *Model B
>
> *

Heh, I like B, it is bolder.

--
Josh Lee
Software Engineer

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

Jamie Jackson-2
I like A better.    More business like in my opinion.

Jamie

On 3/30/06, Jorge Garifuna <[hidden email]> wrote:
I like model A

--

Saint wrote:

> Folks
>
> Here is the resized preview of new configuration wizard, that we are
> working on. We started the color with blue.. and came across these
> color variants Model A and Model B. Want to know which color sample
> looks appealing to you..
>
> thanks,
> Saint
>

> *Model A*
>

> or this one..?
>
> *Model B
>
> *

>This <a href="http://vtiger.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">vtiger.com email is sponsored by Zoho Planner. Still scribbling down your To-Do's on bits of paper & palms of your hands? Try the AJAX enabled, personal organizer online, Zoho Planner for FREE instead! <a href="http://zohoplanner.com/?vt" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://zohoplanner.com/?vt

Heh, I like B, it is bolder.

--
Josh Lee
Software Engineer

This <a href="http://vtiger.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">vtiger.com email is sponsored by Zoho Planner. Still scribbling down your To-Do's on bits of paper & palms of your hands? Try the AJAX enabled, personal organizer online, Zoho Planner for FREE instead! <a href="http://zohoplanner.com/?vt" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://zohoplanner.com/?vt

This <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://vtiger.com" target="_blank">vtiger.com email is sponsored by Zoho Planner. Still scribbling down your To-Do's on bits of paper & palms of your hands? Try the AJAX enabled, personal organizer online, Zoho Planner for FREE instead! <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://zohoplanner.com/?vt" target="_blank">http://zohoplanner.com/?vt

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

adlibweb
Got to be A.  Better resolution of colors (menu items stand out better), better blending, green button stands out better.

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

Nolan Andres
yup... A

peace,
nokes

Saint wrote:

> Folks
>
> Here is the resized preview of new configuration wizard, that we are working on.
> We started the color with blue.. and came across these color variants Model A
> and Model B. Want to know which color sample looks appealing to you..
>
> thanks,
> Saint
>

> *Model A*
>

> or this one..?
>
> *Model B
>
> *

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands-2
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:19:04 +0200, adlibweb wrote
> Got to be A.  Better resolution of colors (menu items stand out
> better), better blending, green button stands out better.

Agree, A is better.

Remco

-----
Scanned for virus and spam

Re: New Config Wiz - which color looks better?

Manilal K M
A looks cool and elegant.
regards
Manilal