[NEW] MYC Customer Portal FREE/PRO for vTiger CRM

[NEW] MYC Customer Portal FREE/PRO for vTiger CRM

makeyourcloud
Hello everybody,

we are really happy to announce our new revolutionary portal for vTiger CRM, this is a totally brand new product that replace our old MYC Customer Portal and its related plugins giving to your business all the tools to open your CRM data to your customers/users and allow easy interaction and manipulation giving you the ability to configure all the aspect of your Portal platform without the need to touch a single line of code or change anything in your CRM, the simplified processes and the modularity of the platform open a lot of possibilities and possible uses.

The following are just some of the main features yet available in the new MYC Customer Portal:

-Show information from ALL Native Modules + Custom Modules
-All the languages installed in your CRM are natively available for your portal
-Logged Contact can update his Contact/Organization information in your CRM
-PayPal integration to accept payments for ANY configured module
-Update records when payments are processed
-Show information from any Module to the customer portal Dashboard
-Customer can Create and Edit Records for ALL your CRM modules
-Update records with predefined values on Edit\Create
-Show Inventory Rows under any module that has this feature in your CRM, including custom inventory modules.
-Custom Dashboard widget charts with grouped info retrievable from all your CRM modules
-Records Visibility Conditions
-Records Visibility Inheritance
-Custom module Icon
-Customizable Module Labels
-PDF Download (natively compatible with PDFMaker)
-Customizable Detail View
-Show Related Modules from your CRM
-Show and receive comments for ANY module
-Upload related documents on ANY module (must have a relation with documents on your crm)
-List view & Fields Management with customizable pagination limit
-Calendar View
-Grid View with customizable pagination limit
-Kanban View
-Gantt View
-Default View Selection
-Multiple module configurations for the same module
-Change the Modules Sorting
-Set the Default Home module
-Set your Custom Logo
-Customizable Theme Colors
-Customizable Theme Colors
-Colored Sidebar Option
-Customizable Portal Title
-Customizable Portal Brand
-One Click Updates to keep your software updated in a flash.

The MYC Customer Portal is actually available in 2 version, a FREE one (with limited features) and the PRO version that includes all the features described above and many more, please take some minute to have a look at our new website so you can have a quick tour and have detailed information with screenshots about all the mazing features available and download your FREE copy to have some test.

For more information about this project, screenshots and downloads please visit:
http://www.makeyourcloud.com/myc-customer-portal

Hope this news will be helpful to the community!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.

Re: [NEW] MYC Customer Portal FREE/PRO for vTiger CRM

socialboostdk
Hi there,

Looks promising - is there any demo of the pro version?

:) Chris

Re: [NEW] MYC Customer Portal FREE/PRO for vTiger CRM

Tony Sandman
Hi MakeYourCloud team,

Can you please tell me what information installer sending to you?
Installation method comparing to your previous version is quite confusing (at least to my Customer)

Tony

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:24 AM, socialboostdk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

Looks promising - is there any demo of the pro version?

:) Chris

Re: [NEW] MYC Customer Portal FREE/PRO for vTiger CRM

makeyourcloud
Hi Tony,

sorry for late reply, we collect only the server hostname, the activation date and relation with license/hostname , this is needed for licensing purpose.

About the installation process, could you please explain your difficulties with it? We tried to made it fast and easy reducing the installation to a single file to upload that will check your server configuration and automatically download the most updated sources.

Hope this reply clarified your doubts, feel free to ask if you have any other question!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud Team.

Re: [NEW] MYC Customer Portal FREE/PRO for vTiger CRM

makeyourcloud
Hi Chris,

many thanks for your interest in our product, we just released the demo of our MYC Portal PRO, you can try it here:

CUSTOMER AREA: http://democp.makeyourcloud.com
CUSTOMER EMAIL: demo@makeyourcloud.com
CUSTOMER PASSWORD: demo

ADMIN AREA: http://democp.makeyourcloud.com/myc-config