Migration 6.5 to 7.0.1 Linked emails list view empty

Migration 6.5 to 7.0.1 Linked emails list view empty

David
I've recently done a test migration from a working 6.5 installation.  The migration process completes with a "success" message.

When I view any contact record with linked emails, the list view is empty.  I've backed up the database, dropped it and restored as I believe this forces an re-index but that does not help.

If I use the Outlook Plug-In to link a new email to a contact, that record displays correctly in the contact's list view but all the emails that show in 6.5 are still missing.

Has anyone else come across this issue or have any advice on how to fix?