Idea for future

Aïssa-2
Hi all,

a friend as gived me an improvment idea for RSS.
Actually channels RSS are alone in the system, with possibility to link
channel RSS to an account or contact, the module became really valuable.
I think this is a good idea.

Regards,
Aïssa

Re: Idea for future

Richie-4
Hello!

I do agree with that. I wanted it to be part of vtigercrm-5.0.0 but it was a feature so dropped it. It does not require too much effort actually.
Will be taken up as part of 5.0.1

Richie

---- Aïssa<[hidden email]> wrote ----