How to create a custom widget for viewing generated reports in Reports module?

How to create a custom widget for viewing generated reports in Reports module?

prabhatnagpal
I am new to vTiger CRM and I have been assigned a task to create a widget to display the reports generated in Reports module. Please can anyone help me?

I have looked and searched for many such similar topics but the thing I am not able to get is instructions to create custom widget from scratch like what to do, and which files to change etc.

I am using vTiger CRM 6.5.0