Help Needed: Bloggers needed

Richie-4
Hi!

It will be nice if we could have more blogs about vtiger.This will
help increase the reach of vtiger and will generate good amount of visibility.
We have tried to make the job easier by providing links to Digg, Technorati and Del.ic.ious in our blogs.

Do feel free to blog wherever you want about vtiger.
Every bit helps.

You are more than welcome to blog in your native language as well.

The tiger is coming!

Richie

Re: Help Needed: Bloggers needed

Aïssa-2
If we can blog in our own lang, it's cool, let's go.

Richie a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> It will be nice if we could have more blogs about vtiger.This will
> help increase the reach of vtiger and will generate good amount of visibility.
> We have tried to make the job easier by providing links to Digg, Technorati and Del.ic.ious in our blogs.
>
> Do feel free to blog wherever you want about vtiger.
> Every bit helps.
>
> You are more than welcome to blog in your native language as well.
>
> The tiger is coming!
>
> Richie

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: Help Needed: Bloggers needed

Kim Haverblad
Is there a collection of current vtiger bloggers somewhere?

/Kim

Richie wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It will be nice if we could have more blogs about vtiger.This will
> help increase the reach of vtiger and will generate good amount of visibility.
> We have tried to make the job easier by providing links to Digg, Technorati and Del.ic.ious in our blogs.
>
> Do feel free to blog wherever you want about vtiger.
> Every bit helps.
>
> You are more than welcome to blog in your native language as well.
>
> The tiger is coming!
>
> Richie

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

> http://www.eset.com

Re: Help Needed: Bloggers needed

Gopal-2
Dear Kim,

You can find the bloggers list under the vtiger Blogs (Home page) -->Developer Blogs section.

To create your own blog, please follow the procedure given below:

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=3439

Looking forward for your insights in our Blogs.

Thanks,
Gopal

---
S.S.G.Gopal