GA in 2 weeks

Richie-4
Dear Team,

This is to inform that we plan to have the GA out in 2 weeks time or so.
If anyone has any issues, please speak up now.

Thanks,
Richie

Re: GA in 2 weeks

Aïssa-2
Hi Richie,
i can't edit the custom picklist, the field seem to be read only since RC.
Regards,
Aïssa

Richie a écrit :

> Dear Team,
>
> This is to inform that we plan to have the GA out in 2 weeks time or so.
> If anyone has any issues, please speak up now.
>
> Thanks,
> Richie

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: GA in 2 weeks

don-19

Hi aissa,

 The custom picklist values can be edited from the Settings-> Picklist Editor.  Kindly try this and let know if
you are facing any problems.

Thanks & Regards,
Don

---- On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 Aïssa <[hidden email]> wrote ----

Richie a écrit :

> Dear Team,
>
> This is to inform that we plan to have the GA out in 2 weeks time or so.
> If anyone has any issues, please speak up now.
>
> Thanks,
> Richie
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: GA in 2 weeks

Aïssa-2
Hi Don,

We create custom list in dedicated module, and we have to edit in
picklist setting if the type of custom field is a picklist.
Strange no ?
Other point, the caracter set.
Using ISO-8859-1->No problem execpet for Announcement é give  Ã©
Using UTF-8 ->Picklist edition give special cararacter (like �)
I know english not use accents, but really problematic and blocking here.
Best regards,
Aïssa
don a écrit :

> Hi aissa,
>
>  The custom picklist values can be edited from the Settings-> Picklist Editor.  Kindly try this and let know if
> you are facing any problems.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Don
>

> ---- On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 Aïssa <[hidden email]> wrote ----
>
> Hi Richie,
> i can't edit the custom picklist, the field seem to be read only since RC.
> Regards,
> Aïssa
>
> Richie a écrit :
> > Dear Team,
> >
> > This is to inform that we plan to have the GA out in 2 weeks time or so.
> > If anyone has any issues, please speak up now.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Richie

> > Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: GA in 2 weeks

Aïssa-2
Missing also the Print function
As promised on the forum.
Best regards,
Aïssa

Richie a écrit :

> Dear Team,
>
> This is to inform that we plan to have the GA out in 2 weeks time or so.
> If anyone has any issues, please speak up now.
>
> Thanks,
> Richie

> Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt

Re: GA in 2 weeks

owahab
Guys,

Great job done with 5 RC.

I was testing the RC on PHP 5.1.2 with MySQL 5.0.18 and Apache 2.2.3 and found
the following issues with the installation script:

0. The script _really_ looks very nice like the whole new theme for vTiger.

1. Call-time pass-by-reference is still there. Very few modifications to the
code will make it 100% PHP 5 and PHP 6 ready.

2. The config.inc.php caused the MySQL server name to be concatenated with the
port number thus providing the installer with 'localhost' as the server name
will produce 'localhost3306'. Thus ALL queries to MySQL will fail.

3. I think it's gonna be better giving the user an option to have table
prefix 'vtiger_' since this produced some really long table names (e.g.
vtiger_datashare_relatedmodule_permission)

I hope you will keep this among other bugs before the GA.

Will keep you posted.

Omar