Error migrating vtiger 4.2.3 to 5 using migration wizard

Error migrating vtiger 4.2.3 to 5 using migration wizard

Tim Smith-10
The migration wizard probably doesn't work yet but I thought I would report the error just in case.

I tried to use the migration wizard and got this error in a message box:
"The dump may not be applied correctly.  Tables exist in 4.2.3 database : 193.  Tables exist in current database after apply the dump : 0."

And guess what... I had 0 tables in my vtiger5 database.  Yep, all gone bye bye.  Vtiger doesn't like it when there are no tables.

Depending on your point of view, there are one or two bugs:
1. Migration wizard shouldn't be able to leave you with an empty database.  (And how about warning the stupid user to back up their database?  :-> )
2. Vtiger should work with an empty database.

Now, before you flame me on #2 you must keep in mind that I am a sarcastic bastage.  Personally, I would vote for #1.

Tim