Developer Documents for Vtiger

Manilal K M
Hello all,
    Is there any developer documents for vtiger? I visited
http://www.vtiger.com/wiki/index.php/Vtiger_CRM_-_Developer_Guide ,
but seems that the document is empty. I wish to develop a
module/extension for HR Mangement in vtigercrm. Kindly provide the
documents or any resource regarding the above.

regards
Manilal