Custom module Like Invoice?

kiran
This post was updated on .
Custom module
Hi,

I need to have product block for my custom module, for that i clone the Invoice module and renamed to custom module and removed the stuff except product block.
Now the problem is whenever i open the module looks like, have a look at attached snap.
Adding new record is working and nothing is showing after adding the new record, when i go with database new record is inserted successfully.

Can anyone help me to find out where i have mistaken?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Custom module Like Invoice?

Błażej Pabiszczak

Block with products is every programmer's nightmare... we created a dozen of modules and I can only say that I feel sorry for you. Modules such as Quotes, Invoices and Orders are hard coded, adding even one column is around 2 ~ 4 hours of a programmer's work, given that he knows how this mechanism works. As far as i remember we have many modules like that in a form of zip packages. .. what module are you trying to create?

In our system we rebuilt the entire mechanism responsible for that, and the block is created from the panel.

---
Z poważaniem / Regards

Błażej Pabiszczak
Chief Executive Officer
M: +48.884999123
E: [hidden email]

W dniu 2016-06-27 07:21, kiran napisał(a):

Hi,

I need to have product block for my custom module, for that i clone the
Invoice module and renamed to custom module and removed the stuff except
product block.
Now the problem is whenever i open the module looks like, have a look at
attached snap.
Adding new record is working and nothing is showing after adding the new
record, when i go with database new record is inserted successfully.

Can anyone help me to find out where i have mistaken?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Custom module Like Invoice?

kiran
Hi,

I made everything and before this i have done adding new columns to product block and i made it work also. My problem is Whenever i click the custom module it doesn't show anything. I'm feeling that one of the file i have to configure, if you have an idea about which file displays the list view of records just suggest me the file name & i will work on that.

It is working well with new record creation, meaning that whenever new record is created it displays single record view.

Re: Custom module Like Invoice?

kiran
Hi,

Finally i did it.
Yes, its a work around but i made it easy. If anyone need help on this i could.

(Feel free to ask any of product block related queries)

Thanks.

Re: Custom module Like Invoice?

rskmedias
Please help me to clone invoice module.