Currency Precision Question

Brian Devendorf-2
The current install of vtiger 4.2.3 and 4.2.4 branch builds displays currency with 3 decimal places (eg 0.000). I would prefer to only see 2 decimal places. I am not sure if non-US currency has a need for 3 decimal places or not. I know that I have fixed this on an individual instance by modifying the SQL fields that refernce currency to only having 2 decimal places.

If other currencies require 3 decimal places, then the better solution would be to have the currency format determined through localization files. If this is not the case, then I would like to recommend that the table installation scripts are updated to only 2 decimal places.

Any thoughts on this?

I sent an email to this list last night (over 8 hours ago) and it has not been approved or denied yet. If emails cannot be addressed promptly, then moderation on this list should be disabled. With release candidate status rapidly approaching, I would like to get feedback on my comments and suggestions as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Brian
This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt

Re: Currency Precision Question

Sergio A. Kessler-2
ha ?