Chrome and iE showing listview not correctly

iko

Chrome and iE showing listview not correctly

iko
Hi,

I wonder if someone can help to find out what is wrong here. In Firefox all is fine, but n Chrome and iE the listview is strange. Search box is narrow and fonts in the listview are bigger and crammed. In a module like Homepage everything is ok. So it is the listview that has the problem, I guess. This happened only on some customized systems.

Re: Chrome and iE showing listview not correctly

Conrado Maggi
I think you answered your own question

This happened only on some customized system

Look for some CSS or js issues with your custom code

Conrado

iko

Re: Chrome and iE showing listview not correctly

iko
I couldn't find what caused the problem. I had to roll back to backup and reapply changed I made recently. And with all the same changes the system now looks fine. So I have no idea what could have caused this issue.

This same problem with garbled listview happened before. I really don't know where to look for an answer. Problem is not files in /layouts or /include. And I haven't done any css editing.