Adjust Vtiger to RTL languages

Rami Addady
Hello,

I'm a developer from Israel who speak Hebrew.

I'm trying to adjust Vtiger to RTL languages (Right-to-left Hebrew,
Arabic, Persian  and many other languages).

I have to change code in order to change Vtiger behavior. I'm trying to
move the 'Edit' link (ajax edit on DetailView) to the left side of the
field area. Also I moved the operation list on the DetailView to the
left side of the screen, but divs now are opened outside the screen,
because it sets their location by the right upper point.
Debugging the code has led us to the function findPosX in the file
include/js/general.js. I could not change it the way we want, as there
is no offsetRight property in an object. Can you help me with this issue?

Many thanks,
Rami

Re: Adjust Vtiger to RTL languages

Adam Heinz-3
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Rami Addady <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Debugging the code has led us to the function findPosX in the file
> include/js/general.js. I could not change it the way we want, as there
> is no offsetRight property in an object. Can you help me with this issue?

If I'm reading this problem correctly, you are trying to find the
right boundary of the object passed to findPosX?  Since the function
finds the left boundary of the object, we just need to add its width,
so maybe this?

- var curleft = 0;
+ var curleft = obj.offsetWidth;

Re: Adjust Vtiger to RTL languages

Rami Addady
Hello Adam,

Thanks for your fast answer. I tried it, everything stayed just as it
was before the change (I have also tried to reduce the object width -
also, no effect). Basically we need the 'edit' link to move to the left
side of the table cell.

Thanks a lot,
Rami

On 07/05/2012 04:52 PM, Adam Heinz wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Rami Addady <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Debugging the code has led us to the function findPosX in the file
>> include/js/general.js. I could not change it the way we want, as there
>> is no offsetRight property in an object. Can you help me with this issue?
> If I'm reading this problem correctly, you are trying to find the
> right boundary of the object passed to findPosX?  Since the function
> finds the left boundary of the object, we just need to add its width,
> so maybe this?
>
> - var curleft = 0;
> + var curleft = obj.offsetWidth;

Re: Adjust Vtiger to RTL languages

varianceinfotech
Hello,

We launched RTL themes for vTiger recently.

Please review it from URL below.

http://crmtiger.com/product/rtl-theme/

Re: Adjust Vtiger to RTL languages

crmtiger01
Are you looking for RTL languages (Right-to-left Hebrew, Arabic, Persian etc.) extension for vTiger 7.x CRM ?
Stop surfing and start using what you need.
CRMTiger is bringing latest updates to its previously released RTL theme. It is fully compatible with 7.0 and previous versions as well.

http://crmtiger.com/blog/install-or-upgrade-rtl-theme-for-vtiger-7-x-crm/