4.2 or alpha

David Bain-5
for a new role out of vtiger (translation) in the next 2 weeks, should we be considering 4.x or 5 alpha release.
What are the pros and cons?

Re: 4.2 or alpha

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands
David,

Why are you asking this? As programmer you should also know de answer as I'm only a heavy user: the choice between an alpha and stable version for translation?
Or are you considering the change of hard coded items to strings used for multiple languages?

Regards, Remco

for a new role out of vtiger (translation) in the next 2 weeks, should we be considering 4.x or 5 alpha release.
What are the pros and cons?

-----
Scanned for virus and spam